Wednesday, March 4, 2009

ayam pekik

ahahhaahaha i still remember the convo we had in class la with max and fass they all...
we were talking about bapoks la.. and all the new gelaran they give to the gays.
gays as in "guys dress up like girls", not guys like guys...
and then we were gossiping about this bapok we saw in 7-e.
he wear mascara, lipstick, i think he wears a bra.

HE SHOULD WEAR A BRA!!! HE HAS BOOBS!!! and his are bigger than mine.
so paiseh la guy's boobs bigger than mine!!!

oh yeaaaa and then that guy/girl wears like... hazel brown color contact... =S
aahaha i also wear contacts la. i wear black contacts...
cos if i dont wear contacts, the teachers will ask me to sign a bsl for wearing BLUE contact lens.
ROFL

anywaysssss

another gelaran for BAPOK is PEKIK.

hakim: they aka pekik
max: lol bapok pekik
me: i thought.... the malay stalls sell ayam pekik?

everyone stops to think for a while, after all, that food sounds familiar =D

max: AYAM PERCIK LA!!! AHAHAHAHAH AYAM PEKIK!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA~!!!!!

then right, in school today.
so padan muka la me =(
you guys know i sudah chop my hair kan? but still can do some emo fashion (later i tunjuk =D)
so i put my side hair and my fringe all to the front and cover one side of my face.

kat kantin, i was buying chee cheong funn and when i turn around.
i saw naga sbu (aura very geng)... PN SAREAH!!!
wahhh terus scold =(
say i rambut berfashion AGAIN!!

YORRR LA i cut my hair for the sake of shutting the disciplinary boards (including prefects) up but still say i berfashionnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
ask me clip la
ask me PUT MY HAIR BEHIND THE EAR LA
even worse than asking me to BUY RIBBON OR TIE MY HAIR
i rather tie my hair la!

sighhhh then yesterday pulak my mom say i'm showing bulimia symptoms.
she said she was observing meeee...

1. i keep thinking i'm fat
2. i don't even want to eat my favourite food during dinner
3. i'm obsessed with looking in the mirror at my bulging tummy

it's not that i have bulimia!! IS IT WRONG TO WANT TO LOOK SEXY oh but nvm~! my "rambut berfashion" sexy can d.
=D
songgi, i talk like an attention seeker now.

songgi songgi,
my mom got the house's phone bill and it was rm 249 plus.
all also my bro's chick's number =S

and then tiba2 i kena pulak =( for calling pow pow.

alaaa whatever laaaaaaaa
i want to slim down~~
now that i have my dream hair,
my height is NORMAL for an asian female,
i'm gonna slim down and wear eyeliner

and look like BILL KAULITZFLAWLESS SEXY FACE!
he looks like a PRETTY PRETTY HOT HOT flat-chested GIRL.
i'm going to look like him.
except i have boobs and he doesn't.

and the para penduduk bilik guru disiplin will hate me. *pulls a face*

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

bring your cbox backkk. sighh

Afzy said...

where tf is ur cbox moky!!??
n... ur not fat! =)

unknown123 said...

lol mok I love ur old hairstyle not the new one ps: please don't tell your mom.