Sunday, May 17, 2009

baajyu koto

what's the meaning of the japanese word up there?
baju kotor ;D

HAHA

just finished my shower and when i was putting on my shirt, pooh! smells like the wet market!!! serious shit no joke... i don't know what the honeybee my maid do with the sabun la. my mom scolded her gao gao today...
it's like 2 days ago my mom bought the sabun, then today, more than half of the soap finish.
WHAT DID SHE DO TO THE SOAP? EAT AH?
my judo shirt stinks the MOST
you know what kind of stink a not?? is like didn't use enough soap to wash that kind of stink plus the not dry yet but go and keep in the closet kind of stink.
imagine.

ohh now i know which part of my face makes me look less japanese.
it's my noseee... hurrrmmmmm....... i remember last time when i was a kid, ALL my my mom's buddy thought that i'm a japanese.
and i used to have a high nose. but then i also pick my nose, rub it and then press it down. holy cow i deformed myself.

nvm nvm still got cure!!! i'm going to buy a bandana from times square and follow reita's footsteps.
but why did he cover his nose? i saw him without his bandana before. his nose cantik
:S only people like me need bandana to cover our imperfection

and some one please teach me how to get some curves.
i'm not fat, but i don't have curves. it's like no matter how many sit ups i do also don't have curves. merimaskan betul.
i need the curvesssssss :S i can't lose to girly men because whatever it is, i'm still a girl and they're still men... boo hoo.
i wanna lose those fats and acne
then train myself to wear contact lens T.T

ohhhh and if you wonder why i wanna look like those MEN down there, it's not because i'm a freaking pondan okay i am not tb so so so not tb and i'm now proud to be a girl because people won't call you gay when you put make up HAHA SCREW THE MALES
hmph, anyways, this is how a jrock girl looks like
hurmmmm i don't wanna look like that. i don't like their skirts (i don't like skirts)
too gaudy. and it's gonna make me look slightly overweight.
i rather adorn myself with those male jrocker's stuff because it is THEIR CLOTHINGS that reveal body shape and your taste.
hurrmmm and some jrock girls, bleachpermdyestraightenbleachsomemorepermagain like they don't have mother.
i mean, even if your mom allows la, she should at least tell you the consequences laaaa...

tsk...

tsk.
tsk.tsk
tsk.tsk.tsk

i'm in need of that particular one person's attention which i don't get.
notice that lately, i raise my voice and get all hyped up when i talk? i've gone to the extend of willingly hummiliating myself to get attention. oh cow... i'm such an attention whore.

maybe if i suddenly beat erin flat in her studies, i might appear on the newspapers frontcover.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

o.o my ex-maidsss used to use the sabun to wash their lingerie... so mabe thats y finish so fast... biasala.. buy not expensive wan lo.. XD