Sunday, May 24, 2009

judo competition

oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
i know that chew chew got gold
but joey getting gold is like MIRACLE
WOOHOOO SHE PROVED ME WRONG THAT FIRST TIMERS CANNOT WIN IN COMPETITION!
T.T im so proud of you my tou-dai you should kiss my feet now
ahahahah everyday let her trip and throw (out of the blue) is worth it afterall T.T make me proud make me proud wahahhah

the results maybe go to full stop's blog or peisun's blog and see.

heyerrr if i knew that the competition is in MBS i will surely go and support because my mom went to methodist church todayyyyyyyyyy.......
erm.. on second thought...better not la.
aunty susan see me then i dunno what le.

i saw my face and my body in the mirror today.
is it just me or am i becoming uglier and fatter.
i never had pimples on my cheek and now i have two.
and tummy is woah. like winnie the pooh.

oh gosh i can't imagine what's gonna happen if i go shopping at times square

me: *enters goth shop*
salesgirl: yes miss can i help you?
me: wow this shirt very yeng lehhh how much arr
salesgirl: erm... RM500++++
me: waaaaaaa... ermm this one too small for me. got bigger one a not
salesgirl: no all standard size. so that fat people who are not worthy to dress up like Jrockers don't have to chance to ruin a JROCKER'S IMAGE.

... physics physics.
now let's imagine i have the power to control all matter in the universe.

1 comment:

Kitt said...

lol mok... chill lar xD Power The Control Matter haha