Monday, May 18, 2009

scream

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WHY THE FXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXK!!!!!!!

my mom says that i have to CUT MY HAIR if i want to lose those horrible monstrous oil seeds on my face asap.

omg tell me what to do
dont tell me that HAIR CAN GROW AGAIN ONE MA because i know that too la!!!
its THE HAIRRRR that makes you guys ENVY MEEE
without the hair... boo hoo i don't wanna think about it.
chi hoe and keeyi may not wanna talk to me anymore boo hoooo HAHAHAH!

i neeeddd the haiirrrrr!!! overdone hairstyles are jrockers initial!!!
i can't imagine dressing up like one of them but my hair is like student cut.
like those shit lalas who think they're so cool padahal their hair short until above the eyebrow.
some leh, crew cut also wanna spike.
some leh, short, but wear baggy baggy clothes and pierce the ear.

die la all those lalas who are so not lala.
paling hate that kind of ppl. heyer. at least i dont attempt to dress like that.
not until i have the hair which will turn heads that is!!

blahh my hair already turn heads ;P
im too busy preparing for exams to dress up HAHA konon!!!

i opened my chemistry book.
i didn't know that hydrogen peroxide exist (as my version of hydrogen trioxide)
a newwww discovery, inspired me to at least open the book and weeeeeeddddd

wait. got hydrogen trioxide one a not?? :S

unless erin agrees to do brain transplant with me, it's utterly impossible for me to score STRAIGHT A'S for SPM

No comments: