Monday, May 25, 2009

broar

we are the first couple on earth to break up because you're afraid that i'll score higher than you in exam by cheating.
i should enter the ghee-nee's world of records (how the heck u spell that?)

i am the 6541891561815th person on earth to drink cold hong dau sui.

she gave me back everything. like the past one year never came.hey girl, what happen to the other 2? i gave 12 altogether but there's only ten in the bag.

for sale. anyone? there's a lot of money and memories inside them.
my memories. bittersweet memories.
i have four more with me and they're right next to me now. very good condition
it still squeaks "muax muax muax, i love you!"
for sale too.

i have 2 REAL PET TORTOISES they're really big now. you want them?
seperate them if you bought them from me. they're not meant for each other.

i hate tortoises.
they're slow.
and green.
they're cute when they're young but fierce and unfaithful when they grow up.
they eat the food you give them but when u want to play with them, they hide in their shells.

in this world, only you can voice out how you feel.
but when i do so, you say that i don't love you.
so i shut up.

then when i don't talk to you, you say i don't love you.
so i go hug you everyday, then you say annoying.

but when i need your attention, it all went to the books.

one month la.
exam only ah... don't give shit excuses like "my new phone fragile ah"
or "exam ah, study la"

when i text you, you lazy to reply.
when he text you, you replied so quickly.

u call at night, only to say goodnight.

yesterday, you sent the most sms-es. and ALL OF THEM cursing me one.
say i rude. say i no manners. say i cheater.

you can say that i'm ugly.
im fat. im stupid.
but don't say that i'm selfish and did not change when it is YOUR FEELINGS towards me that have changed.

and don't make it look like i'm the one who ditched you when it is you who don't love me anymore.

love me for ten years?

enough.
enough of getting hurt.
tho we may not be together now but i will keep my promise to be your punching bag.
if a guy ditches you, i understand but well, i'll still be there for you.
because my feelings for you will take a long time to fade.

eh yin, heinekken sucks. not working lah.

2 comments:

Kitt said...

Try vodka mok... drink until you hot hot..

Xeriphex CWJ said...

Vodka? I prefer something more exquisite like...white wine! 8D