Monday, May 25, 2009

ditched

ditched, 4 days after the first anniversary. because of ONE MISUNDERSTANDING
i am single and available now. come date me. the more the better
see, i have a great sex appeal. i know you want to date me. that's not my man anyway.

thanks for making me feel so free.
i have a great feeling i'll definitely score and A1 for physics tmr you knoww

i broke myself into a humble person just to please you.
i shut myself from my social life just to give you more attention.
i give up studying my favourite subject so that you can score the highest, or at least the second highest.
but nothing changes.
i'm not enough.

and i saw that coming.
i've cried for the pass few nights.
so im not crying tonight.


to readers,
if your bf/gf doesn't text you, with the lame excuse EXAM.
get ready to be ditched.
hey leehom fanatic, we're of the same fate.

2 comments:

annonymous said...

its ok..I understand how u feel...I been through that many times..It hurts real bad....

Anonymous said...

bring on the booze, minus the lady dramas. this friday?