Wednesday, May 20, 2009

sickening sejarah

guezz wut?
i drank coffee at 12am yesterday for the sake of staying awake to study history.
i went to bed at 2 30am,
i tossed and turned and got up umpteen times to go to shee shee,
but i couldn't sleep.
i tried hypnotizing myself too but it didn't work.
how am i supposed to know that caffeine takes effect for 6 hours. fishcake la.

i didn't sleep. AT ALL! damn boring staring at the ceiling trying to get myself to sleep. wanted to study some more but my mind is soo tired already i can't stuff anymore megasized 'folders' into my 128mb brain.

alas... historyyy exammm
objective i use m16 to shoot.

subjective, when i saw the first page (hwang ho)
waaaaaaa so relieved. know how to do everything.
then second page, then third page.
felt like tearing the paper la. it's like susah susah i write all the notes from 10pm to 2 30am and only hwang ho shits come out??

wasted. my time, my energy, and my beauty sleep.
so now, im going to sleep. gnite ;P

i am the sleeping beau-punk.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i used sniper man!

Kelly said...

cool.. i guess i was the only one with an atomic bomb. XD